Our Clients’ Investment Value Proposition
• UCA believes that the training it delivers should not be seen as a cost but rather as an investment.
• In the following ways, enterprises using UCA should have a positive Investment Value Proposition:
• High levels of contextualisation for each enterprise, eliminates what is not relevant and focuses on what is really needed for increased productivity.
• Training can help identify future leaders saving on the expense of head hunting outside your organisation.
• Incorporating underpinning knowledge into training programs leads to improved abilities in problem solving and decisionmaking.
• Well trained employees are more likely to ask pertinent questions and to make profitable suggestions.
• Training can have a multiplier effect when newly qualified employees pass on their skills and knowledge to co-workers.
• The enterprise can increase its targets and tackle new challenges with the confidence that it now has the human resources required to do so.